Map Shotter is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-05. The program can be installed on iOS.
Map Shotter lets you capture and share a map location along with photos from your library or camera.
- Create a map screen capture from a location including address and geo information.
- Create a photo collage with custom photos.
- Use any custom EMOJI as the location marker in the map capture.
- Draw annotation lines directly on the map in edit mode.
- Location search and draggable drop pin.
- Save the map capture to your photo library.
- Share the map capture to most major social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, ect.
- Message or email the map capture to friends and family.
- Quick mode lets you quickly do a map screen capture in a single step.
- Share your current vacation, wedding, or dinner location on the map with custom photos.
- Realtor can create a map screen capture with photos of a real estate property.
- Annotate a real estate property's boundary with lines.
- Quickly capture and share your current location's geo info and address.
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Map Shotter (version 1.0) has a file size of 15.20 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.